Friday, December 4, 2009

Neeuzafa why do you only predict the lakers making it to finals and not winning finals? Not Man enou

That's because Neeuzafa = rekcuskcoc



and they spend their days on their knees.



Neeuzafa why do you only predict the lakers making it to finals and not winning finals? Not Man enough?nba hall of fame





No, It's not because I'm not man enough, It's because I'm a realist.



I do not think that the Lakers will be a LOCK for beating the Celtics w/out Bynum. I just don't think that we'll be able to beat them without a big presence in the paint.



I do however KNOW that the Lakers can beat everyone in the West in a series w/out Bynum, and that's a LOCK.



That's why I put up that guarantee with the follow up question to back it up. It was to settle things as official, instead of dealing w/ ppl posting things like "Lakers WILL FALL to the Nuggets" or "The Spurs are Going to win a Back to Back this year" or "Rockets will own Everybody"



Lets get to how you see things.



a quote from you "Just because I don't like the lakers does not mean I am a hater either."



okay, that would be fine however you go on to say this\



"taking a hotel employee up to a room and raping her "allegedly" does not make you a man either. I think that game in LA had more people that should be in jail on the floor playing than it did in the stands watching the game. Oops I forgot about the fans setting cars on fire in LA last time they won the title. "



Clearly hate speech. You don't even know who you are.



Despite that, the funniest thing in your guarantee statement was



"Utah over Lakers in round two. Signed sealed and delivered. Jazz win finals in six games over Boston."



For a few reasons.



1) I was at the game in December when the Lakers blew the F*cking **** out of the Jazz scoring 75 F*cking pts in the first half. Ya, thats right. The Jazz gave up 75 in the first half.



2) The LAKERS beat the Spazz on their home court. Where (as I'm sure you know) they had only lost 3 all season and 19 straight home wins until the Lakers showed up. Not only did they beat them on their home court, they did that WITHOUT Gasol, WITHOUT Bynum, and WITHOUT Ariza. How do you expect them to beat the Lakers when they can't even beat them AT HOME WITHOUT GASOL AND WITHOUT ARIZA??????



It simply can't be done.



And if you were thinking of posting a retaliation statement saying something like "you take that Sh*t way too far, dissecting everything I said you have no life, you suck" well I would like to inform you that I handle people. If you want to talk about something that I disagree with and that I know I'm right about,



YOU'RE GOING TO GET DEALT.



and I'm not ashamed of taking it this far. You have no case. Of course you will have to say something now since you just got raped so badly, and considering you have no case, I will expect some personal attacks as well. Bring it, because personal attacks have no association in common debate.



Neeuzafa why do you only predict the lakers making it to finals and not winning finals? Not Man enough?nba draft order ,nba teams



Neeuzafa is a gay why don't he play for lakers so he will know how a big a**hole is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care